Why enlightenment?

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Apr 19 04:31:39 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 11:28 +1000, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> so what other choices do you have if you have eliminated qt for license
> reasons and you think gtk is just not up to snuff and is unlikely to get there
> easily without major breaks?

I've been a fan of fltk for a little while now (have only written the
most basic things with it and that was 3-4 years ago), what are your
opinions of it in regards to the neo? It's very fast and light, I think
Dillo is written in fltk and it's lightning fast with a small footprint.
What do you guys think about a stack (on top of debian for convenience)
that uses flwm and everything else in fltk?