[SHR] timezone broken again

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 18 14:06:56 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 13:55 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> On Saturday 18 April 2009 02:20:47 William Kenworthy wrote:
> > Try screen - run "screen -L" and it will log anything in the window to
> > file ("screenlog.0") - advantage also in that you can reattach and check
> > whats happening as well.  I presume there is no loading problems on
> > normal operation leaving mickeyterm running?
>
> No problem as long as you don't want to use GPRS. ogsmd uses 3 out of 4
> channels for the Calypso in normal operation, so the 4th is free for direct
> communication (mickeyterm) or ppp.
>
> :M:

Thanks.  Nothing yet (vodafone australia)  I know they send the timezone
occasionally as the timezone tried to be overwritten until I turned it
off.  My Treo was never able to get network time over a number of years,
and now the FR has never shown any indication so I dont think its used.
Will keep watching!

BillK