Fw: [SHR] This may be a stupid question, but...

Young 10equals2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:15:53 CEST 2009

I just got my freerunner a week ago so be gentle! =P

I've been playing with the various distros, and I think I like SHR
best. but it has a few problems. namely the finger scrolling being
enormously slow.  when I was playing around with 2008.12, the theme for
that was WAY faster, and more usable. so...  Is it possible to
use the ASU theme on SHR?  any hints?

oh, and to all the people complaining about the phone- I love this
device. it's freaking awesome to play with. =) I'll admit it's not
quite ready to use as a normal phone yet, but just to play with it is
fun.

thanks,
Young