[SHR-testing] problem connecting to pc, and solution

Philippe Lhardy philippelhardy at chez.com
Sun Apr 19 23:02:33 CEST 2009

if is is just for ssh, you can just affect them different names.
It is how i proceed :
one way to have an easier life when playing with multple system is to
create an entry in /etc/host like this :
192.168.0.202 om shr shr2
then ssh root at om or ssh at shr instead of using ssh at 192.168.0.202
then you will have a different key for each system
ssh might complaint about 192.168.0.202 but won't prevent connection
if you just confirm it is ok

Philippe