[QtExtended] made it better !

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Apr 20 10:35:10 CEST 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Sound Freedom
<sound.of.freedom at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm thinking about how to contribute for this project.
> Some stuff which interesting me are a theming project (changing some or all
> aspects of QTEi) and Internationalization (for French). I'm just reading the
> documentation of QtExtended for the moment. But i need some answers.
>
> - Must have I to build QTEi every time I want to test anything or there is
> an emulation platform ?
> - How be staying with your latest changes without loosing mine ?
> - How can I send to you my work ?
>
> I don't know how works git and I don't want to do some bullshits.
>
> thanks

Hi,

normally the git from Karadog or Radek  are the places to submit your
code/patches.
Mainly http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved is used (although lots
of fixes have been made to make it work for 2.6.28 kernels and other
bugfixes ...)
I'll try to get Radek to make me a split for his 2.6.28 based version on
github, and then I'll put all the code online.

Franky