test QtEI

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 20 17:04:14 CEST 2009

Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:

> I don't know, I don't have a SIM card with which to check the status (I
> have a subscription, not a credit-based card).
> But it was to show that the dialer does support the "*" and "#" characters.
> And I believe these are normal calls, they just get interpreted by the
> phone company that then returns a special crafted message with the
> requested info.

Hi,
i am able to show my credit by calling *22#

My image is this one [1], but i dont think that the image is different
from any other images. It's probably operator specific or some other
factor is involved. It is possible to enable modem commands logging and
this could be used to debug the problem.

Radek

[1] http://activationrecord.net/radekp/openmoko/qtmoko/