SHR Testing upgrade question

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Mon Apr 20 18:39:09 CEST 2009

the upgrade changed eth0 from wireless to wired.  just go edit your
/etc/network/interfaces, delete the extraneous things like wlan0 if
you're not using it, and make eth0 your wireless again.  being that the
wifi mgt tools don't work for me, all my network config is managed via
this file.

-d

--
Linux: freedom to build is good
Please top-post and trim when replying to my messages. I most often read mail on a small device.