[QtExtended] call for help

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Apr 21 00:25:26 CEST 2009

Ok, it seems my knowledge of qtextended has reached its limits. I'm
giving up on trying to fix issues that are definitely qtopia-core
related. So, if anybody has the skills to help fix issue
http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved/ticket/26 feel free to
jump in. I've spend too much time on these kind of things and since
even Trolltech didn't bother fixing it, why should I? I'm just one guy
that happened to put some stuff together, not a company with a bunch of
developers behind it.
The same goes for bluetooth.
So: every qtopia/qt/qtextended developer in this list, please jump in.
If no response is received, I might as well consider that
qtextended-on-freerunner is not wanted/needed anymore ...

Franky