[SHR] 4-16 shr-testing is pretty good!

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Tue Apr 21 11:37:05 CEST 2009

That explains it. :)
Well, Xavier, I gave up on my Portuguese accentuated characters a while ago.
Since I only use the keyboard's dictionary for SMS messages, it's ok
(kids today are writing a lot worse on SMS than just a few missing
accents...)  ;)
It would be good to have someday, but I won't bother opening a ticket
when there is much bigger fish to fry first.