[All?] Dictator - the most undemocratic recording and dictation software ever

Matthias Felsche MatthiasFelsche at web.de
Tue Apr 21 11:57:42 CEST 2009

Dear list,
a new application has been released at opkg.org:

http://www.opkg.org/package_207.html

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Dictator

It's a recording application which records your speech via mic, the incoming gsm-sound only or both --> a whole phonecall.
I hope you will enjoy it!

Please gimme feedback on errors etc.
I already know it's recording volume is quite low.
anyone with some more knowledge of the alsa-switches and -mixers and -muxers etc. please have a look at /usr/share/scenarios/dictator/dictator.state
I'm going to improve this but maybe one of you is faster than me. (hope so ;-))

cheers
Matthias
Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms