[All?] Dictator - the most undemocratic recording and dictation software ever

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:40:13 CEST 2009

+1 for putting the gps information (lat, long, date and time, hpv dops) .
But please, OSMers, could you please help to know what you prefer :
* adding them into the wav file (or ogg file) metadata ? Which format ? Have
you any clue how to do it ?
* just create a text file with the same name as the wav file and containing
this info
* just name each wav file with the long and lat and date time ?

Please help. I would love to have this too, but we need more precisions.