Asterisk on Freerunner was: voip on Debian

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:36:38 CEST 2009

2009/4/19 Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at gmail.com>:
> Some alsa guru may take a look at the chan_alsa.c file of asterisk 1.4.17?

Jaroslav Kysela of ALSA pointed me to the problem (thanks), and
effectively asterisk code does not support dmix plugin in it's state,
I corrected it with a fast 2 line change workaround working only with
dmix (a real patch is needed), and now asterisk/alsa is working great
and stable.
It's about two hours that I'm listening some mp3 on it sent by ekiga
on the laptop :)
I'll update about my progress on AMI interface soon.

    Nicola