[QtExtended] call for help

leonardo maccari leonardo at lilik.it
Tue Apr 21 18:57:16 CEST 2009

Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:

Dear Franky,
Don't give up. It is astonishing how much the Qtei has improved in the
last month, since it has been abandoned from trolltech. My impression is
that it has improved much more in the last month then in the previous 2
releases. I suppose Trolltech in the last monthes diddn't really focus
on Freerunner support.

On my side, when April passess I will try to make a better keyboard :-)

by now I'm stuck with work (April is the cruellest month, as Elliot said...)

ciao,
leonardo.

--
http://leonardo.lilik.it
Key fingerprint = 2C20 A587 05AC 42E5 1292  D0D4 3EED CFB5 52FD AD1E