Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Apr 22 01:01:45 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:
>   2. Can I have a slider kind of menu coming in from the sides/bottom? I know it can be done using evas - but I don't know how. That way I can shift out the top 3 buttons (and more that I will add later) from the view so increasing my view area - and yet have them available for use.

I don't know about animation, but if you want just to show the slider
when something is playing you have to add a box at the beginning, then
packing the data (sliders, labels...) there every time that is needed.
Then you can't simply hide them not to show them; you have to use
evas_object_del for each component of the box, and finally hide (not
delete) the box.

I've an implementation of this in eTube, give a look to my search-bar code.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/