[shr-testing] Suspend?

Klaus Fürth Klaus.Fuerth at gmx.de
Wed Apr 22 11:01:54 CEST 2009

Hi!

Łukasz Pankowski schrieb am 22.04.2009 10:14:
> Klaus Fürth <Klaus.Fuerth at gmx.de> writes:
>
>>    Timeout settings (are these setting unit seconds?):
>>      suspend     : 20
>
> These are in minutes, so change to 1 check if it works for you (I have
> no problem with that).

Thank you very much, this seems to work (even if one minute is too long
for me). I think the idle* Parameters are added to that?

What about the Illume-Settings? I think the blanking works (whichever
comes first, illume or power-settings), but suspend doesn't work from
illume.

Does locking works for you? I get a message "No PAM support was built
into Enlightment desk, locking is disabled". Any way to change this?

> ffalarms (opkg install ffalarms) should wake up from suspend without
> problems.

Thank you, I'll try this one.

Klaus