[Qtei] Which IDE for Development?

Roland qtextended.kossel at web.de
Wed Apr 22 11:12:18 CEST 2009

Hello Radek,

how do you run (and debug) the Qte applications on your PC? I know that Qte
can be build for qtfb (or something like that) but I had some compile errors
and didn't try again. Do you use this?
How do you import the project into Qt Creator? Is there a project file in
the git repository or does Qt Creator work just with the Makefile?

Many simple questions... please excuse this, but since I am usually
developing on a Windows machine (99.9% of our customers are running Windows)
I'm not so familiar with the whole build and development process under
Windows.

Thanks,
Roland