[Qtei] Which IDE for Development?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 22 11:23:21 CEST 2009

Roland wrote:

> how do you run (and debug) the Qte applications on your PC? I know that Qte
> can be build for qtfb (or something like that) but I had some compile errors
> and didn't try again. Do you use this?

I write the application just as normal QT application. Running and
debugging on regular QT/X11. When i am done with coding and debugging
i just "port" the application to QTE.

> How do you import the project into Qt Creator? Is there a project file in
> the git repository or does Qt Creator work just with the Makefile?

I start the app as normal QT application. Then i "port" it to QTE.
This is possible because Qtopia contains all the classes as "big"
QT has.

It's my first application and first program that i wrote in C++ so
there might appear problems with this approach, but right now it
works just fine.

Radek