[om2009] - crash - rotate

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Apr 22 11:40:43 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:08:02AM +0200, blokkie wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I installed the rotate tool  but when it's in horizontal position and I press the power button to put the neo in
> stand-by it crashes.
>
> I would love to send a output but I don't know where it's logged .
>
> it is reproducable

Hello,

Are you referring to omnewrotate? If so, can you please file a bug at
http://code.google.com/p/omnewrotate ?

omnewrotate doesn't "crash" on suspend with Om2008.12 (which I'm using)
because there are apm suspend.d and resume.d script that stop it and
start it according to the case, but there _could_ be an issue with your
particular setup.

Best,
Rui

--
Umlaut Zebra über alles!
Today is Boomtime, the 39th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?