US Buzz/GPS Fix

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Wed Apr 22 20:00:30 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I keep hearing of these great Buzz Fix parties going on across Europe, and think it is great that the community is pulling together like that.
Has there been any word of one of these events or just someone in the United States attempting the same thing?

I'd love to get the fixes (Buzz and GPS for sure....perhaps also the audio capacitor?) applied to my freerunner, but don't have the soldering tools or expertise required....I'm more of a software guy. =P

Thanks,
-Dan Staley