[QtExtended] Git online

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Thu Apr 23 09:19:15 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I forked the tree of Radek and I've put all my changes online so far:

http://github.com/liedekef/qtmoko/tree/master

My current image is based on this code (except the screenshot app
isn't in my binary release yet, I'm going to take this in as well next
time I build it).
I've also made another change that fixes the problem where you can't
click on a OK or Cancel button in some dialog boxes. But I haven't put
it online yet (not a really big thing).
Now on to the next problem: it seems people don't get the gsm to
register anymore after switching from Airplane mode. Needs testing and
investigating, I will take this on.

Franky