[All?] Dictator - the most undemocratic recording and dictation software ever

matthias matthiasfelsche at web.de
Thu Apr 23 11:05:15 CEST 2009

What about an integration into, let' say tangoGPS, which is written in
gtk too?
Another tab for recording voice-notes which are automatically linked
into the tangoGPS track would be a pleasant solution to me. you could
convert its track into gpx and upload it the way you like.

But if OSMTracker does this job already and a daemon would be more
suitable, maybe it's not worth the work.