[SHR-Testing] /etc/network/interfaces edit question

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:41:51 CEST 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009 05:28:31 am arne anka wrote:
> check udev, i got a rule making eth0 eth1 when eth0 already existed --
> dunno what genius created that one.

Well it seems I managed to solve the device problem, after spending hours
messing with it breaking down sending a message to this list then playing with
it again, but now it doesn't want to grab an IP from the DHCP server.  It may
have something to do with the fact that I have two networks in the
wpa_supplicant.conf and my freerunner is able to detect both, there priority
levels are a bit off one is at 100 and the other is at 98 I'm sure this may be
causing this problem.