bicycling with OpenMoko

Timo Scheffler timo.scheffler at uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Apr 23 14:48:07 CEST 2009

That's the way to go :)
I made something simple in about half an hour, using this [1] as
insipration.

Just get some Polymethylmethacrylat (PMMA - "Plexiglas" - marketing name
here), a spare socket from a removable light, a jigsaw and a heat gun :)

After you have something like this [2] you simply glue it on the socket
with much hot melt adhesive and there you go. :)

Btw. the hole in the Neo is great to tie it to the holder - just in case
some accident happens or so.

Timo

[1]: http://www.rabenfrost.net/openmoko/bikemount/stencil.svg
[2]: http://www.rabenfrost.net/openmoko/bikemount/100_5593.JPG