letter of recomendation

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Apr 23 16:37:44 CEST 2009

> So please let's not make fun of it. That person deserves our respect and
> sympathetic silence.

i have a hard time to believe taht -- to me it looks like the very old
scam, pretendeing to have sent the mail by mistake to the wrong address,
making people curious and thus either plant a virus or try to sell the
usual stuff from little helpers to big drugs ...
that's how the other spmas work, too -- and it doesn't matter if it
happens to land on a linux geek list or a list of grannies exchanging
voodoo tipps, one in a billion will do what they hope for and that's
enough of roi.