letter of recomendation

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:58:57 CEST 2009

Seems like a nice recommendation letter, just a couple of observations:

1) Letter of recommendation is an official document and thus contracted
forms are not advisable. "what's" => "what is"
2) Isn't two-week trip supposed to be without the dash?
3) "Sincerely" and your contacts should be aligned to left as all the
rest of the text.

Other then that it looks fine. I might be mistaken about the second
point, English is not my first language.

Best of luck to you for your next writing task and I can assure you
that we all hope that Jodie will get the job! I hope we can read your
next piece of writing soon.

Thanks and regards,
Yogiz