Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:14:47 CEST 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009 08:57:33 pm c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yorick Moko wrote:
> >>when i try to add my directory it always crashes to desktop
> >>i get no error message whatsoever just a plain crash
> >>it's just one folder with 100+ mp3s
>
>  Could you send me your /home/root/.intone/intone_songs.db? It's probably
> due to
> an inconsistent db. Will help me fix whatever causes this crash.
>  BTW I'm managing around 3.5GB of songs in 25 folders. :-) Thought there's
> always
> a situation where something can happen that I've not catered for.
> Thanks.

While we are on the subject of Intone, I don't know if this was already
brought up, but Intone shouldn't be able to adjust the FreeRunners volume
level, while adjusting Intone to a nice volume to listen to music it also made
my phone so quite I missed several calls because I couldn't hear it ring.  I
don't know if this was intended but IIRC mplayer has its own volume control
that Intone can manage.