letter of recomendation

Christophe Badoit openmoko at tof2k.com
Fri Apr 24 09:29:41 CEST 2009

Adam Jimerson a écrit :
>>> No according to this
>>> http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html they use Quake
>>> for that XD
>> *PLEASE* Tell me that article is a joke... Please?
>>
>> It's absolutely hilarious... *IF* it's a joke... if it's not a joke,
>> it's absolutely terrifying...
>>

> I'm not sure if it is or not I just managed to stumble upon it one day and
> found it hilarious

This cannot be a joke, the facts are real :

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker
operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos
Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a
program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US
government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other
people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be
used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the
"mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing
many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to
connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

--
Christophe Badoit