News Openmoko Shop Pulster

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 24 12:23:21 CEST 2009

Christoph Pulster wrote:
> Our price of Freerunner GTA02 is 249 eur. Buying two units its 229 eur.
> I like to support two-person-communities AKA Openmoko-friends.
>
> Second we add a small english booklet to each order for free.
> http://www.pulster.de/engl/images/medium/handbuch-engl.jpg
>

> Besides you can add a free laserpen to any order:
> http://www.pulster.de/engl/images/big/laserpen-1.jpg

I have had two of these pens and for both the laser pointer and the LED
were most of the time dimmed. This was probably because of bad
conduction with the batteries. If I unscrew the pen they would sometimes
light up at full power, when pressing the buttons. The idea is very good
but the quality guarantee is, in my opinion, not so high. Feel free to
do with this feedback as you please. Perhaps a poll would give a more
objective insight in the quality of these devices.