bluetooth spam

Roland Whitehead roland at quru.com
Fri Apr 24 13:18:16 CEST 2009

What you haven't experienced then is "Toothing". Apparently, it's rife
on the trains between London and Brighton (in the UK) and often ends
up with the people toothing each other getting it together... Nothing
to do with spam. If OpenMoko made this really easy then there'd be
lots of new users!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothing

Being far to square for such fun, it's fortunate that my train goes to
Bognor!

Roland