[SHR-Testing] /etc/network/interfaces edit question

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:31:29 CEST 2009

I don't have a udev rule like that here are the udev rules that I have

50-udev-default.rules             95-udev-late.rules
60-persistent-input.rules         local.rules
60-persistent-storage-tape.rules  permissions.rules
60-persistent-storage.rules       run.rules
80-drivers.rules                  udev.rules

I checked them but I didn't see anything that looked like it configured
network devices, then again it doesn't help that I don't know what I am
looking for.