SF/CA BuzzFix Party (Was Re:US Buzz/GPS Fix)

Jason Abele jason.abele at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:57:48 CEST 2009

I am also in the SF Bay area (Menlo Park) and would gladly catch a
buzz fix party anywhere in the Bay Area.

Its awfully short notice and I don't have the parts or equipment on
hand to do the fix, but I will be at the SuperHappyDevHouse tomorrow
in Oakland:
http://superhappydevhouse.org/SuperHappyDevHouse32

But if someone wanted to show up with parts and soldering iron, I'll
have my Neo and play along.

Jason