[QtExtended] Delete all contacts on sim/export to sim/import from sim

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Sat Apr 25 01:46:13 CEST 2009

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 05:39:24 +1000
Lorn Potter <lpotter at trolltech.com> wrote:

> On 24/4/09 10:53 PM, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > it seems qtextended by default imports all contacts from SIM (wether
> > or not you want it).

<snip>

> I believe 4.2 used to be like that, with a menu entry for sim
> import/export, but someone thought that too convenient.
>
> Please add to trak and I can look at reimplementing this, as it
> really bugs me too.

Hi Lorn,

ticket in karadog's trac created as an enhancement request.
For the rest, I think I tracked it down to the file
src/libraries/qtopiapim/qcontactsqlio.cpp, function
ContactSqlIO::matchPhoneNumber.

I added a comment to the ticket, maybe you can see if my rewrite of
that bit of logic is ok:
http://trac.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved/ticket/38#comment:1

With friendly regards,

Franky