SHR desktop icon display issue.

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Sat Apr 25 16:37:13 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 01:34 +1200, Robin Paulson wrote:
> 2009/4/26 Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>:
> >> i had this problem, it was fixed by opkg update and opkg upgrade (to
> >> april 16th version og shr-testing - i guess april 23rd version will
> >> fix it to)
> >>
> >> this produced a few errors, but they were fairly simple to fix
> >
> > Do u mean by "opkg update" or "opkg upgrade" commands?
>
> err, sorry? what i meant was, run:
>
> opkg update
>
> then run
>
> opkg upgrade

Tried a couple of hours before, it didn't work at my side. Well, thanks
any way.
When I switched back to illume_SHR theme, it still shows blank sheet
(contacts icon).

So I hope that some one with desktop experience can give me some tips on
how to modify those configuration files.

Although it doesn't show any side effect on functions, just those blank
sheet icons :(

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)