Om2009 testing images

Erik Geiger Erik.geiger at gmx.net
Sat Apr 25 19:55:33 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 25. April 2009 13:19:53 schrieb Daniel Willmann:
[...]
> Well, that's always a matter of taste. :-)
> If you don't like paroli you can always use an SHR image or zhone or
> one of the other distros around.
Yes, that's what I've done. The problem has been the stability so I hat to use
om 2008.12 for a long time, which has been the most stable for me, even if I
had to kill the message app every time I got two or more SMS.

Now SHR is my choice and joy.

> > It's really nice to have a stable phone, but now with paroli in
> > fullscreen it's "only" a phone. That's what you can buy at every
> > discounter for 25 Euro or the like ;-)
>
> As I said it's a free phone. :-)
That's the reason I bought it :)

> > What are the plans for future om-Release? Paroli without fullscreen
> > or with posibility to switch? zhone? SHR?
>
> I believe this is on their roadmap, but I will wait for an official
> answer on that.

OK, I'll see what happens ;-)

I've just been sad, such a stable release but then limited with no reason that
I can see.

Regards
Erik