Tasks Client for FR

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Sat Apr 25 20:31:57 CEST 2009

A quick note here ... libraries for syncml are really crap! But I
managed to establish a connection to a sample Syncml server; no proper
data exchange yet; but at least the connection (using libsyncml python
binding) ... so there is some hope, that it is possible in general  ;)

Hopefully, coming back here soon with more information  :)

Greetings
Mike