[QT Extended Improved] GPS Mapping Demo

Fabio Locati fabiolocati at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 06:36:36 CEST 2009

What about looking into SHR or other openmoko distro to copy the
compile options of SDL?

I think SDL is a needed instrument, because it would allow the support
of many applications that are not supported by Qt Extended because
they need X.

In any ways, I'll try to look into it as soon as I'll have time, but
if someone want to do it before...he/she is completely welcome.