Navit skins...

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Mon Apr 27 09:31:46 CEST 2009

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

> I've finally modified the OSD skin to improve the usability (from my
> point of view). You can find it here [4].

Nice job!
I only see a little glitch : on the upper right corner, your GPS signal
'widget' is on top of your current road name 'widget', hence the darker
area. The trick to avoid this (and to avoid long names being displayed under
the GPS signal level widget when you are on a road with a long name) would
be to reduce the width of your current road name widget.

Other than that, very good layout.

If someone is interested, it could also be useful to post landscape layouts
maybe?

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

> Maybe should be added a pre-set "3d" view in the Display menu too.
>
> [4]
> http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/OSD#Freerunner_version_by_Trevi.C3.B1o

Actually, you can enable/disable it from the Settings/Display. It's
called... 3D :)
(notice that there is a little bug atm : when you touch/click the 3D button,
the button background will blink to grey to show the click was taken into
account, but the button label won't change to 2D. If you go back to the map,
3D mode will be enabled (it may take 1 or 2 more seconds to draw the fist
time in 3D), or if you go back to settings, then display, you will see that
the button label would have changed to 2D now. Should be fixed Really Soon
Now.