[New Mokomaze] Coming soon

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:37:40 CEST 2009

Hello list!

I want to tell that Mokomaze (ball-in-the-labyrinth game) is still
developing.
Currently I am preparing release of a new version (with completely new
physics and graphics engines) which will satisfy (almost) all your
improvement requests.
The upcoming version (0.5.0) will include many changes compared with
previous one:
 * a good-looking skin ( yeah, programmer's art :) )
 * use ODE (Open Dynamics Engine) instead of my own physics engine
 * rolling ball animation
 * falling ball animation
 * gravity calibration feature
 * GUI improvements
 * added exit button ( hello, Fyp/Neovento users :) )
I am planning to public the release within a week.
Until than, you can see a screenshots on the project's homepage [1]
and watch the demonstration video on youtube [2].

[1] http://mokomaze.projects.openmoko.org/
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRRXx2kEu8

Regards,
ANT