cellhunter --- the state of development and future

fredrik normann fredrik.normann.junk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:27:45 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Onen <onen.om at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> as stated before, FSO team has started some work on database on the
> phone. Maybe you should get in touch with them, in order to build
> something together.

Are there some code somewhere that i can look at?

Of course if you think openBmap could be of any help with your work,
> feel free to get in touch with me!

I am learning from your code :) But I want to make a different
datastructure. The GsmCell should be like objects that collect information
about its self over time, but more or less use the datastructures from the
FSO functions... or something :)

I am mostly just playing with the code to get more into the FSO stack and
python again :)

-fredrin-