[SHR-Testing] Wireless Frustration (was: Re: [SHR-Testing] /etc/network/interfaces edit question)

matthias matthiasfelsche at web.de
Mon Apr 27 20:43:22 CEST 2009

I had the same problems with the same image. But today, when i tried to
connect to the network of my university, it surprisingly worked.
I did the following:
powered up the device with shr-settings and started mofi.py in the terminal.
It worked fine until i switched the device off.
So, I hope that was no one-night-stand with me and eth0!
But your troubles make me worry!

Hope anyone can help!
Matthias