TIEMU Package?

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:14:11 CEST 2009

I have worked with Tilem emulator. It's for ti73  ti82  ti83  ti83p
ti83pse  ti84p  ti84pse  ti85  and ti86.

It is little bit slow (not very usable) and little bit tall
(cosmetic), there are screenshot:
http://cc.oulu.fi/~rantalai/freerunner/tilem/snap1.png

I thought there are free (as speech) rom-image for emulating and I
draw missing ti-85 skin and (hardly) got it working on Freerunner. And
then I realize there are only official roms available for free (as
beer).  So I never did finalize it. I uploaded my bitbake recipe and
one needed patch. (reported to upstream).

I think this might be still cool to have working well, so if somebody
has inspiration and tested this, let me know!

Official sdk-rom-images, priceless, but not free.  (hidden in windows
exe, I asked can Texas Instrument put rom-image in pure zip, but they
do not understand my question (or didn't like it))
http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_sdk_73_83_84.html

Or do you mean 'bigger' calculators?
 TI-92/92+/89 has  GPL rom named PedRom.
http://www.tigen.org/kevin.kofler/ti89prog/pedrom-ld-tigcc.zip

I tested compile tiemu 0.0.9
./configure --host=arm-angstrom-linux --with-gui=gtk
make
Didn't success.
(skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libglib.so when searching for -lglib
so configure has some weird, no time to see deeply)

-Aapo Rantalainen