[New Mokomaze] Coming soon

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:27:21 CEST 2009

Looks nice.
I think  hate is no cool. Hole is better than Vista. (actually in
every context hole is better than Vista =).

Do it has vibration? Are you planned timecounter? I liked play without
time, but maybe I will want challenge somebody, so how we know who is
better?
Maybe player profile and each unplayed level is 5minutes, and who has
lowest total time.
How about multiplaying with two (or more) devices? Maybe just info of
another players ball, when playing same level. (Or can balls collide
with anothers? Both balls has own inclination of floor =)

-Aapo Rantalainen