[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 10

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Apr 28 16:03:57 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Tomas Riveros Schober
<triveros at enable.cl> wrote:
> Franky,
> Thanks for all your hard work! Do you think it would be a good idea to
> adapt your script to "upgrade" installations? what I mean is that you
> could pass an option to the script and it would only upgrade the qt
> install and then apply relevant fixes (keyboard, prediction, etc), and
> not everything else that would not be needed for an upgrade (opkg stuff,
> fixing /etc/network, others). If that sounds good I will try to adapt
> your script to do that and then report it back to you for approval
>
> Tom

well, it's not really intended for that (in the hopefully
not-so-distant future only jffs2 files will be generated), but a
simple commandline option doesn't harm ... something like just the
word "upgrade" as option, nothing complicated.
I don't think it'll change much in time though (since the opkg
commands won't do anything anymore). But hey, ok :-)

Franky