ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

Timo Scheffler timo.scheffler at uni-oldenburg.de
Tue Apr 28 17:07:41 CEST 2009

I suppose the "atd" doesn't wake the openmoko up at the right time (I
used your ipk from the project site).

I just tried waking the Openmoko up using the FSO api and was successful :)
I think it would be great to abstract the scheduling part, so that you
could use FSO api or at (to support 2008.12, SHR should be able to do
FSO api?) to set the alarm?

At least using FSO api you set a unix_timestamp, so alarms for tomorrow
or the day after tomorrow are no problem... But you can't register more
than one wakeup at a time (own handling would be necessary)...

Just some thoughts... because I love your gui and would be willing to do
something about using the FSO api (but also contribute to the main thing
instead of doing my own version).

Example of setting the wakeup time using FSO api can be found here [1].

Timo

[1]: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Sparrow