TIEMU Package?

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Tue Apr 28 18:58:24 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 22:14 +0300, Aapo Rantalainen wrote:
> I have worked with Tilem emulator. It's for ti73  ti82  ti83  ti83p
> ti83pse  ti84p  ti84pse  ti85  and ti86.
>
> It is little bit slow (not very usable) and little bit tall
> (cosmetic), there are screenshot:
> http://cc.oulu.fi/~rantalai/freerunner/tilem/snap1.png
>
> I thought there are free (as speech) rom-image for emulating
There is...but you may be disapointed as it is just an OS,with only
basic support for calculating things...(for instance no graphics of
functions etc...).
If I remember well you have something like bc...
I would have tried if the emulator worked on my laptop or if I wouldn't
need the graphics part or if I had time to write a graphic software.
here's the link:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/319/31951.html
Denis.