shr-testing- how to switch on gsm?

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Tue Apr 28 19:40:53 CEST 2009

Laura Vance wrote:
> If it truly can't seem to connect, I
> learned today that I can switch the GSM radio off and back on to have it
> re-initialize and acquire signal properly.

How do you switch it on/off manually?

I don't think I have a contact problem. I only got the ophonekit message
on a second boot after flashing FR and in the last two days it is
working as usual.

Regarding the contacts problem, if you open fr frequently maybe there is
a chance for dirt to compromise the contacts. Alternatively, maybe with
frequent removal of battery/SIM, the "holding" system might get loose?
Maybe put a piece of paper in the right place to increase pressure?

Regards,
Fernando