ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

Timo Scheffler timo.scheffler at uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Apr 29 00:04:19 CEST 2009

root at om-gta02:~# cat /etc/timezone
Europe/Berlin

/etc/localtime == /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Berlin
(wasn't overwritten at boot, checked using md5sum)

The clock on the phone is right:
root at om-gta02:/etc# date
Tue Apr 28 23:59:56 CEST 2009

Here are some reports from your test commands:
root at om-gta02:/etc# ffalarms -s 7:00
root at om-gta02:/etc# ffalarms -l
 1240981200  Wed Apr 29 07:00:00 2009
root at om-gta02:/etc# TZ=UTC ffalarms -l
 1240981200  Wed Apr 29 05:00:00 2009
root at om-gta02:/etc# ls -l /var/spool/at/
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         1302 Apr 29 00:00
1240981200.ffalarms.1856
p-w--w--w-    1 root     root            0 Apr 29 00:00 trigger

Looks exactly like your test... so what can be wrong... hm.