ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 29 04:44:21 CEST 2009

Configurable, configurable, ...

Everyones use case is different! - I usually wake with the click and
display glow when the FR comes out of suspend, even before the alarm
starts to sound, so I find the very low start fine as do the rest of the
household (see next).

I would also like to have a setting to remove the puzzle as I cant even
see the buttons, let alone the tiny numbers without glasses.  Ended up
hacking the code to remove it and print a large "ACK" on the first
button as the puzzle makes the FR unusable as an alarm clock (you DO
have to be able to turn the alarm off before it wakes the rest of the
household you know :)

Colours for the clock display - I changed mine to a dim amber - much
better in a dark room.  Also, does the green cause problems for the
colour blind? (something to think about) - but the green is much better
in daylight.  Again, would be nice if its both configurable and/or
selectable from the display.

Billk