Buzz on GTA02v5 with latest SHR-Testing, do I need buzz fix ?

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:18:46 CEST 2009

Currently running SHR Testing from  around 22 April, on my GTA02V5 in
Australia. While on a mobile to mobile call, the other party
complained about buzzing.

1. Could someone please confirm that this is the hardware caused
buzzing problem and not related to the distro or alsa state settings.
2. Are there any users in Australia with same batch (original group
purchase via Perth/Brisbane) which also have the issue and have
managed to get it corrected or have access to someone that can do the
fix in Aus ?

cheers Denis