Finally buzz free and media attention

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 29 12:26:41 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am very happy to announce that the buzz fix party in Germany from
Daniel Willmann successfully fixed my FreeRunner. Thanks to all involved
and I hope all FreeRunners can be fixed.

Wouldn't it be nice to publish a success story on linux devices,
freshmeat, digg, etc. I think it is quite unique and noteworthy that an
open community is doing hardware fixes on such a global scale (community
bugfixes is already trivial). OpenMoko's FreeRunner can use a bit of
positive news.

Pander